|To qualify for this program:
- The child must be under the age of 13 years.
- The child must be eligible for enrollment, or an enrolled member of a federally recognized Indian tribe, or a child who resides with an Indian family, or attached to an Indian family by birth, adoption, custody or guardianship with or without appropriate documentation. The Indian family must include one parent/guardian who is eligible for membership, or an enrolled member of a federally recognized Indian tribe.
- The child must reside within the boundaries of the Choctaw Nation 10 1/2 county service area.
- Both parents must be working, in training, or attending an education program.
- And must meet income guidelines based on family size and income.